Smart Automation Solutions
We integrate, design, and, develop full-circle autonomous smart systems for residential, commercial, and, industrial applications.
Smart Automation Solutions By Optical Voltage, Inc.
Smart Automation Solutions By Optical Voltage, Inc. range from custom code written for micro-controllers, programmable logic controllers, field programmable gate arrays, and custom designed and fabricated application specific integrated circuits that run and control complex industrial mechanics to simply setting up and installing a Google Nest for your grandparents and everything in between.
Our Smart Automation Solutions are targeted to serve four types of clientele in general:
- Home Consumers : installing smart home automation systems in existing homes on a one-off basis.
- Home Developers : wiring, integrating, and, configuring multiple new residential builds to create turnkey smart homes.
- Commercial Consumers: adding smart automation systems to businesses.
- Industrial Consumers: creating and automating industrial processes utilizing a wide variety of available smart automation technology.
Going with smart automation is one of the best yet most misunderstood methods of gaining more time and adding more simplicity to busy lifestyles and work processes. Smart solutions come in a wide range of budgeting options and can deliver amazing benefits at any budget level. Actually, some of the best smart automation systems are custom written code on a hundred dollar or less micro-controller. These can be the brains for things such as a community security gate with one-time guest keys to complete humidity room controllers with a custom graphic user interface that can allow building managers to make adjustments and monitor readings remotely.
Common smart automation product installs we do:
- Smart Thermostats
- Smart Hubs (Nest etc)
- Smart Sprinklers
- Smart Home Audio/Video & Entertainment Systems
- Smart Blinds and Shades designed to save energy costs
- Smart Doorbells (Ring etc)
- Smart Gate Controllers
- Smart Doorlocks and Access Control Systems
Contact us today to start the smart automation process!